You knew exactly how to retrain your core and pelvic floor muscles so that you start improving your diastasis recti and feel your body getting stronger every single week.
You could feel the new-mama aches and pains melting away in your workouts instead of feeling worried that you are doing the wrong exercises or doing more than your body can handle.
You knew for sure that the 10 minutes you’re giving yourself every day for repairing your body is time well spent.
- You started saying ‘yes’ to more challenging exercises because you feel the truly solid in your strength and confident in your body's ability.
- You moved beyond surviving day-to-day and instead focused on the bigger picture, signing up for races, triathlons and challenges that you’re excited to train for now that you have a solid foundation.
“The [Postpartum: Repair] program has helped me really understand my body and why building strength in such an intentional way is so important. I feel like I've laid a foundation for whatever I want to do in the future and as a result, the first 12 weeks after giving birth were a completely different experience. I feel like myself again. The intensive course is really a gift to yourself--a gift of time, of strength and of self-care."
- Jill in Cranford
18 progressive practice videos to guide you through the complete postpartum repair process. You will work from the bottom up, starting with the pelvic floor and the deep core, then progressing to posture, bracing (moving while engaging your core), squats and twisting. Each module is designed to help you feel confident that you understand your recovery and how to integrate the work into your life and workouts.
- 5 guided meditations to help you heal and repair your body from the stressful and inflammatory effects of pregnancy and postpartum life and to restore your energy so you feel balanced, free and stronger than ever.
- Our online core and pelvic floor strength assessment tool you can reference throughout the course and see how you’re improving.
- 8 PDF downloads to help you work through the lessons, track your progress, and integrate the lessons into your daily life.
- Weekly emails and optional SMS text messages every other day to remind you to practice with direct links to specific practices and meditations throughout the 6-week time period.
- Post questions and get feedback from us directly inside the course platform, or within the Devoted Mamas member Facebook group. Post videos of your exercises and we’ll help you tweak your form!
“With each week, [Postpartum: Repair] explores a new muscle group that I either didn’t know I had or didn’t realize was so tight and in need of stretching. I’m SO excited to finally feel my core and to understand the canister muscles that define it through breath.
My diastasis recti was soft and deep, nearly 3 fingers wide upon starting and after trying to get back to the gym. After a single 6-week series, I could tell it was closing and the sides well-defined. Now after two times through the course, it’s barely a finger width and solid. My breath is deeper and my frozen back muscles have relaxed!”
- C. Rule, RN
- Your doctor said you’re good to start working out at your 6-week checkup but you wish they would give you more detailed information about exactly what to do (and not to do).
- You’re desperate to get back into cardio and working out but when you try, you have pain, everything hurts and your hips and core feel out of place.
- You are afraid to exercise because you don't want to get hurt or make your ab separation & pelvic floor weakness worse.
- You feel guilty for taking time for yourself, but at the same time you know it’s super important to help you repair and recovery from the trauma of pregnancy and birth.
- You are bowing out of opportunities to do what you love to do (running / dancing / pilates / swimming / crossfit) because your body doesn’t feel up to the challenge and you don’t feel like you ‘belong’ in that group anymore.
- Through specifically targeted exercises, begin to reactivate the muscles that have disappeared on you during pregnancy.
Work your way through the practices as they are set up, advancing to the next practice when you feel ready.
- You have lifetime access so you can process the information on your timeline.
- Integrate lifestyle shifts that help you continue the work when you're living your life. (Like how to pick up car seats, push strollers up hills and over bumpy streets and hold your kids in a way that actually supports your recovery!)
- Add in a meditation on the days you need focus + calm.
- As you get stronger, start adding more intensity to your workouts!
“I felt the program gave me "permission" to start using my abs again, slowly. And gave me useful tools to build the trans-ab muscles so I can get back to my pre-pregnancy workouts. You also gave me tips on how to reduce hurting myself or overusing my back while carrying baby and nursing that I use daily."
- Becky C, NJ
Know exactly what exercises are safe to help you heal diastasis and pelvic floor weakness.
Have a toolbox of precise modifications and exercises that you can apply in any class - from yoga to spinning to bootcamp and barre.
Jump, lift, run and jump with your kids on the trampoline without pain or peeing on yourself a little.
Know that when you pick up your 30-pound toddler, you’re actually HELPING your repair progress instead of doing more damage. So when your kid says “Carry me, mommy!” You say, “Yes!” without hesitation.
Build back confidence in your body and your ability to be strong in it again in postpartum so you can dive back into life knowing you’ve set a strong foundation.
“I started the course today and man I have to tell you...I wish I had gone through this prior to or right after my first or even second child. Your explanations are so eloquent in high-level terms but attainable. What you explain in the introduction is knowledge that was hard fought for me to attain in the year it took for me to go to three different doctors. My physical therapist has been piecemeal educating me on the concepts you review, but this is so comprehensive. Amazing course!”Natalie
“"I wanted to thank you for putting your course out into the universe! It is so well done and incredibly results driven. I'm not even through all the exercises and I'm already feeling my core again. There's all these subtle adjustments and engagement with my core throughout my day that I have not experienced in many years.”Cheryl
“Before this course, I felt my body didn't go back the same after my last baby. I really liked understanding the muscles and how they are connected. I can’t say enough good things about this [course]. If you want to really understand your postpartum recovery and your body, this course is for you. I had a few ah-ha moments during the session. I feel like I understand my core muscles better.”Lisa
“This course gave me the physical tools to strengthen my core and insight into the emotional / spiritual work I need to do…and why. Don’t put off this essential work one more moment. You need and deserve this to be the best woman and therefore Mom you can be!”Valerie
“I learned some practical and useful exercises, like learning to use the breath to activate my core. This course is useful, practical, energizing and healing. I would encourage new moms to invest the time in themselves.”Amy
“This course gave me easy to understand practices that immediately made me feel a difference. I was able to find my pelvic floor and understand how to engage it. The course gave me peace of mind that I can be repaired!”Jennifer